The publication code of ethics is a norm that must be obeyed by writers who will publish their scientific work in publication media. The basic norm in conducting publications is prioritizing, moral, scientific integrity, and honesty of the writer.
• Moral; able to distinguish good and bad behavior in writing.
• Scientific integrity, upholding the principles, nature and scientific truths, so as not to sacrifice them for any purpose.
• Honesty; what the author does is in accordance with the actual objective conditions, and does not do things that are not properly done in research / writing (misconduct)
Code of ethics that must be fulfilled by Authors who will publish scientific articles in the Journal of HERBAPHARMA:
1. The author must uphold scientific conduct to understand the benefits / benefits and risks of the published writings.
2. Articles published free of malalaku (misconduct), include: Fabrication (fabrication), data forgery (falsification), and Plagiarism / autoplagiarism.
3. Authors must include adequate citations to all statements, ideas, data, which are not the results of their research.
4. Articles published in the field of science are appropriate or relevant to the field of science in my Journal of Pharmacy, namely in the field of Pharmacy.
5. Published articles do not cause conflicts with certain parties or potentially disturb the community.
6. The authors listed on published articles are truly those who are competent and have significant contributions in writing the article.
7. The author does not make multiple publications on this published article (double manuscript submission) to the journal or other means of publication, simultaneously (simultaneously)
8. Parts or whole published articles have never been published in other publications.
9. Published articles are the original results of research, ideas or thoughts of the author, which are guaranteed a free plagiarism statement written above the seal by the author.
For every writer in Journal of HERBAPHARMA, they are required to fill in a Statement Letter explaining that the article has never been published in any Journal or conference / seminar. Examples of Statement Letter can be downloaded on the Statement Letter link or in the following doc format.